At https://skylook.nl we are committed to protect and respect your privacy. We consider the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important.
What do we collect?
- Your first name.
- Your last name.
- Your username(s).
- Your (e-)mail address.
- Your IP – address.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- You browse this website.
- You register as a member.
- You fill out our contact form.
- You fill out our newsletter form.
- You leave a comment on posts.
- You fill out fields on your profile(s).
Further data may be collected. This is non-personally identifiable information about your interaction(s) with this site. This information may include technical or geographical information about the browser(s) you are using, about the device(s) you are using or about your country of origin. This information is solely used for the purpose of analytics of this site and tracking the number of unique visitors to this site, such as country of origin, age etcetera, and to improve the operation of this site.
Why do we need your data?
We process your information for the following cases:
- For the purpose of making you a registered member.
- For the purpose for you to contribute to this site.
- For the purpose to inform you of latest activity and/or special announcements on our site(s), using your (e-)mail address (provided by you via our newsletter form).
- For the purpose of security reasons we record your IP – address when you perform certain actions on this site. Your IP – address is never publicly visible.
We will only share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- For the implementation of an agreement with you.
- To comply with legal obligations.
We make use of Google Analytics to collect data to keep track of how visitors use our website and to see how effective our Google Adwords ads of Skylook perform on Google search engines.
Google is using this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the website to Skylook and to provide advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaign(s) on this website.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obligated to do so or insofar these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Skylook does not have any influence on this or these process(es).
Skylook did not give Google permission to use information provided by us for other Google services.
We take appropriate measures to prevent any abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and/or unauthorized modification. This site makes use of a reliable SSL-certificate to ensure that your personal data will not come into wrong hands. We also make use of third-party applications to provide our website with extra security.
Consent of this Policy
We do not store your information longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is intended or required by law.
- If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured.
- If there are indications of your data being abused.
- If you want more information about the security of collected personal data.
- If you would like to have access to your collected data.
- If you would like us to stop collecting your personal data.
- If you would like us to delete your personal data.
In all mentioned options you can either send us post to: